Photobucket

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Better than a Restaurant!


With three small children we rarely go to Restaurants, not just because they are to busy and wild, but because of the ridiculous price, C'mon $9.99 for a Hamburger? Let's stay home, I personally love when we stay in,  it gives me a chance to create and try so many new things! My family loves my food! My mom is more than happy to stop by for dinner after work!

My Famous (famous in my family;) Turkey Burger!


Yum!
Whole Wheat Bun
Grilled Turkey Burger
Colby Jack Cheese
Bacon
Sauteed Mushrooms
all topped with a 1tbps Newman's Own Honey Dressing

YUMMMMMMY!
 Served with a Salad and fruit - Delicious and better than eating out!
Fresh Pear goes Perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Yum Yum Yum! This picture makes me want that burger! I want to come to your house for dinner!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...