Photobucket

Friday, December 10, 2010

Nursing Nursing Nursing...Thats why I am Mama

Whoa! It has just been one of those weeks. All of us have been sick...all 3 kids have a horrible cough and just haven't been...well...them:(  Gab has a really bad ear infection...I hate ear infections!! Because of them not feeling good, the twins have been nursing and nursing and nursing!!

It has made for some VERY long night. Gab nursed for what seemed like a soild 5 hours the other night. The boys were both waking up with coughing attacks...BUT...there is light at the end of the tunnel!! Thrusday, something changed, the smiles, giggles, and fun were all back. Last night I actually felt like I got rest..YAY!!
So, Now I am looking forward to a wonderful sick-free weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...