Photobucket

Friday, January 7, 2011

Looking for Inspiration...

I know...we just started the New Year and it is STILL winter...But I can't help thinking ahead to Spring, being able to paint, be out side in the sun.
As I sit inside...because it is freezing out side. I find my self looking around, thinking 'this room needs a change!'

I have been getting some fun ideas for the Children's rooms. Check out these awesome Design Ideas! Can I just say 'IN LOVE'
To Find out more about the Room Design click Here!
I really like the combination of blues and greens...the rug adds such a beautiful pop of Red!  Love the bunk bed!

To Find out more about the Room Design click Here!
 Perfect for a smaller space! My older son would LOVE this room! The bed is awesome, the steps are drawers...how cool is that! I think that this is a perfect option for our boys once they are sharing a room. But, until then...hmmm this might be in our older sons near future!!


To Find out more about the Room Design click Here!
  Ok...FUN! All three of the kids would like this. I really like this bed for the twins once they are a little older! Oh, and I love the floor!

To Find out more about the Room Design click Here!
 When I saw this room I fell in love! I love the white walls and bed frame coupled with the Bright beautiful pop of color with the flowers!

To Find out more about the Room Design click Here!
So this isn't really one for the kids...this is more for Our Bedroom! Our room has needed a update for a while now and I absolutely love this combination of Colors, art, and nature! Oh, I can't wait till spring to paint and decorate!!

Here are some fabrics that I absolutely love that I think will go fantastic with the twins dresser that I have painted! Perfect for new curtains, floor pillows, and throw blankets!!

The Dresser in the twins room! Chocolate Brown with Teal accents:




I plan to add one of these knobs to the dresser...just not sure which one!!


Cocktail Ring Knob from Anthropologie.com
Mercury Glass Melon Knob from Anthropologie.com
Bubbled Glass Knob from Anthropologie.com

Happy Decorating:)

1 comment:

  1. Where did you find that pic of a super awesome space-saving desk trundle stair bunk bed??? I live in an apartment and we need this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...